Oh, honestly.

Post by 00Dawg »

1,400 pages, here we come.

00Dawg
Site Admin

Re: Oh, honestly.

Post by 00Dawg »

For posterity, my The Colin Wright Method from circa 3/19/20:
Over 70? You're sheltering at home. Come out, and it's on you. A special hotline has been set up to get you what you need at home.
Retirement home worker? The government will pay you handsomely to live at the office for 3-4 weeks.
Age 50-69? You're automatically approved to use sick or vacation time to stay at home. Don't touch anyone you're not married to. Folks with the following health issues can call that hotline above.
49 and below? Wash your hands. Stay away from old folks. Criminal charges may await those who break the latter rule. If you're the sole caregiver for an elderly relative, see the category above.

Oh, and on the record for a US peak in daily infection rate between 3/27 and 4/3.

Colin Wright

Post by Colin Wright »

What's with the Cyrillic marauder?

Anyway, I seem to be in.

Jeremy Mac Donald

Post by Jeremy Mac Donald »

Here is the google translate
How to enter the Hydra marketplace
The fact is that trade in prohibited goods and services may entail criminal liability. At the same time, the risk to receive a term exists both with the seller and the buyer.

Therefore, use the a tps://hydra-pack.org" hydraruzxpnew4af.union mirrors </a> to enter. This method was invented in order to maximally secure all participants in the shadow market. A high degree of risk falling into the hands of law enforcement officers forced entrepreneurs to use Darknet (the shadow zone of the Internet).

As a result, marketplaces such as a tps://hydra-pack.org" hydra anonymous shopping site </a> began to appear, which can provide the highest level of personal security when making a purchase.
Why a ttps://hydra-pack.org" Hydra login /a is not accessible from a regular browser
You can only get to a ttps://hydra-pack.org" Hydra stores /a by gaining access to the shadow zone of the Internet (Darknet). Since the marketplace itself is located in the .onion zone, you will have to use it for this:

TOR browser;
VPN services;
For settlements, use exclusively cryptocurrency.

Only after that you can get to the a tps://hydra-pack.org" hydra entrance /a marketplace, which is accessed via the onion routing of the TOR network. Thanks to these measures, each buyer remains anonymous.
I like the part where it is located in the .onion zone

So it looks like some one is trying to scam wannabe criminals... I think?

Specifically wannabe Russian Criminals as this is Russian.

Ben Turner

Post by Ben Turner »

Jeremy Mac Donald wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:54 am
I like the part where it is located in the .onion zone
I think this is an allusion to the internet consisting of a series of layers, with the "dark net" lying "underneath" the regular web.
Your Courage
Your Cheerfulness
Your Resolution
Will Bring Us Victory

Ben Turner

Post by Ben Turner »

Anyway I saved this one;
Colin Wright wrote:Maybe not. Maybe China's precautions were a lot better than Spain and Italy's. Maybe Chinese hug less.
A few things;
1) China made every household nominate one person allowed to go outside. That's stronger than anywhere else
2) There was a single point of origin- Wuhan- as opposed to multiple outside China as folks travelled home without realising they were sick
3) The outbreak happened during the Chinese New Year, when people are largely staying with families. Think of it as Thanksgiving- but for three weeks. If the outbreak had happened a little later, everyone would have been on their way back to the cities where they work- and China would have been totally screwed.
...that is one silver lining to all this. Someone suggested this virus may exterminate gratuitous hugging.
Well, that's why things are so bad in Southern Europe. Those people slobber all over one another when they meet.
Your Courage
Your Cheerfulness
Your Resolution
Will Bring Us Victory

Ben Turner

Post by Ben Turner »

The user avatar restrictions seem a little... tight. You can hardly see that Obama is crying. Maybe they were always this way.
Your Courage
Your Cheerfulness
Your Resolution
Will Bring Us Victory

Specterx

Post by Specterx »

What iteration of the boards is this? The fourth?

I have to say, thinking about the sheer volume of lost discussion (especially scenario/historical threads from the first green n' black version) is enough to send one spiraling into a profound and bottomless depression.

Specterx

Post by Specterx »

Oh, and obviously something needs to be done about spam.

Ben Turner

Post by Ben Turner »

Specterx wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:26 pm
What iteration of the boards is this? The fourth?

I have to say, thinking about the sheer volume of lost discussion (especially scenario/historical threads from the first green n' black version) is enough to send one spiraling into a profound and bottomless depression.
I think nothing that's been said on these boards since we lost tdg.nu has been especially worth saving...
Your Courage
Your Cheerfulness
Your Resolution
Will Bring Us Victory